Hey Everyone!
For those of you who don't know me I suppose an introduction is in order.
My name is Melissa and I am a photographer living in the OKC area.
I am the Owner/Photographer of Paper Heart Photography.
Photography is my life and my passion.
I love to observe life through my lens.
{I swear my camera is one of my limbs...lol}
I guess if I had to label myself I'd say I'm a beautiful, classy, book worm, indie, rocker, vintage loving hippie...lol
{A Hippie who doesn't partake in narcotics.
But I won't judge you for it if you do.}
Jesus Christ is my Savior. He forgives me. And I need a lot of that...lol
With that said, I can swear to you that I am not one of those crazy people who call themselves Christians, then turn around and spread hate.
I accept you for who you are because Christ accepted me for who I am.
My whole reason in creating this blog is to share with you the way I see the world.
{Even if I'm not leaving the OKC-Metro area! lol}
I realize that this sounds a bit strange but if you stick around you'll see what I mean.
When I take a photograph, it is not just another photo to me.
It is a moment in time, a piece of art.
I tend to notice the things other pass by on a daily basis with little thought, the little things in life.
When I take a photograph, it is not just another photo to me.
It is a moment in time, a piece of art.
I tend to notice the things other pass by on a daily basis with little thought, the little things in life.
These things amaze me. They fill me with wonderment. I hope you can appreciate them too. :)
I'll leave you with a few shots I took yesterday. :) Enjoy

-Peace :)



No comments:
Post a Comment